7 Resons You Can’t Lose Weight
You want to be slimmer and to tone your body, but your weight won’t budge.
Read the following 7 Weight Loss Blockers to discover what is standing in your way and how to quickly and easily begin your weight loss journey.
Reason #1: Your Mind
Your mind is your number one ally when it comes to achieving your goals.
I hate to break it to you, but it’s the truth.
It’s all in your head.
You think you can’t do it.
Well guess what, then you can’t.
The mind truly sets the pace of what you can achieve.
However, until your mind has been programmed for success, it will do more to derail your efforts than to help you.
- Take a few moments each day to VISUALIZE yourself at your ideal weight. Imagine how it feels to look the way you’ve always wanted. What would you wear? How would you feel?
- Protect your mind from any negative self talk. If a negative thought comes to mind, immediately reject it.
- You want to be thin and fit, and yet you think of yourself as out-of-shape and fat. Re-program your mind to think of yourself as fit and attractive, and you will be well on your way toward achieving your goal.
- Give up the belief that you can’t achieve the body you’ve always dreamed of. See it first in your mind, and then in the mirror.
Reason #2: Your Fear
Change makes most of us nervous – even if it is a change in the right direction. You may not be consciously aware of the fear you have of getting into shape. Until you conquer this fear, your weight loss efforts will be blocked by self sabotage.
- Believe that something MUST change. You can’t be wishy-washy about it. You can’t be considering it. It’s not OPTIONAL. You can’t even be pretty sure about it. You’ve got to be rock solid.
- Believe that YOU must change it. You can’t pass the buck of responsibility and expect to lose weight. It’s on your shoulders. Other people will prove to be great assets in your journey, but in the end you are the one who is going to make it happen. You have to want this weight loss enough to make it your personal mission.
- Believe you CAN change it. You may have failed in the past, but that doesn’t matter. When you put your mind to it, you’re able to do amazing things.
Do you believe that you are capable of losing weight? Most women don’t belive that they can lose weight deep down. Once you own the belief that you can, you’ll be unstoppable.
Reason #3: Your Excuses
An excuse takes less immediate effort than an action, but in the long run the action taker always has the advantage. Don’t allow excuses to ruin your life any longer.
- Don’t skip out on your responsibilities with excuses, instead expect more from yourself.
- Focus on the big reason why you are losing the weight. Make a list of the benefits you’ll enjoy once you achieve your goal, and read them first thing each morning.
Reason #4: Your Commitment
How many times have you tried to lose weight, only to give up a week or two later? We live in a commitment-phobic world, so it’s no wonder that you routinely abandon your goals. If you truly want to lose weight then your commitment to the process is a must.
- The margin between success and failure is bridged by your commitment. Don’t give up until your goal has been achieved.
- Treat exercise with the same importance as a work meeting. Create a schedule that fits your life style and stick to your schedule.
Remember, if you don’t give up, then you’ll never fail.
Reason #5: Your Diet
If you consistently eat the wrong food, then you’re weight loss efforts will all be in vain. To put it bluntly, you need to stop eating junk. Processed foods, refined sugar and high fructose corn syrup do not belong in your diet if you want to be in great shape. Cut these items out of your diet and replace them with real whole foods like lean meats, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and fruits.
- Don’t eat processed foods. Even though processed foods are accepted by our society, they contain tons of chemicals and empty calories that will make you sick and fat.
- Fat contains twice the caloric density of protein and carbohydrates, so make sure to limit the amount that you consume. Eat lots of lean proteins and wholesome carbohydrates from plants and whole grains.
- Vegetables, whole grains, fruits, nuts and seeds are filled with fiber and antioxidants which are vital for healthy weight loss. Snack on these instead of packaged treats.
Reason #6: Your Patience
It takes time to transform your body from fat to fit, even though you want it to happen overnight. Remind yourself that it took time to put the weight on, so it will take time to take the weight off. When you find your patience wavering, or when you encounter a frustrating plateau, do the following:
- Review your goal. Is it specific and measurable? Is it small and attainable, rather than monumental? Focus on your goal when the going gets tough.
- Make each workout a new experience. Challenge your body with different resistance, new exercises and a varied pace.
- Remember that anyone can have one great workout, but that won’t get you the body you want. The only way to achieve your goal is by consistently exercising and eating right, plain and simple.
Reason #7: Your Support
People who exercise alone are less challenged, less accountable and are more likely to fail. It makes sense. Who would rush to the gym if no one is was waiting for them? Who would push themselves if no one was paying attention? Exercising alone can be very difficult for beginners.
- Find a workout partner to guarantee your results.
I am passionate about seeing you achieve results-don’t waste your time, energy and effort on mistakes.
Get serious about your health and body.
Email me your questions TODAY!
Don’t wait – act now!
You want results and I have the solution:)
In designing my 28 Day Jump Start Program I figured out a fool-proof way to lose weight without cutting carbs or starving yourself. I’ve done all the math and calculations for your daily consumption – when you follow the plan, you’ll start seeing results in as little as 1 week. You’ll enjoy tasty food like muffins, chocolate smoothies, homemade protein balls, quinoa in your meals AND lose weight. Click here, to get your copy now.